Iso Tribes

Started by Malifaxis, January 10, 2003, 03:50:56 AM

Heard a lot of stuff about ISO tribes being non-playable, and I would just like to ask why this is?

One of my favorite characters was a halfling that I stomped around with back in the days of Khann... I'd hate to think that it wouldn't be possible to do so again sometime soon (except for the Khann part, of course).
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Mostly because of a lack of player base, you don't see halflings, mantis or gith around the city anymore, so that means they're always outside. This spreads out the player base a lot, so while there are still some tribes open, like the Anyali and Tan Muark(?) halfling, mantis, and gith are not open for play. (You may get gith special app)

But seeing as our playerbase is rising a lot... we may see one of the restricted races opened again.

I still don't understand why gith aren't a choosable race seeing as how there IS a City that has gith in them...

For all those of us who did not know there were a city of Gith, that Gith were civilized enough to live in more than scattered tribes, I thank Guest for that information.
 taste the sands.
I smell my death.
Is that the Mantis head?
Oh, fek!

I am fairly sure he was referring to Red Storm where it is well known that there do exist a few Gith that wander the streets.  Probably not something your normal Allanaki would know, but anyone who types 'point red storm' at character creation would learn this after walking down any street in Red Storm.  As to what exactly those Gith are doing there, that is a far more IC sensitive topic.

Well, that's why I said you could probably special App for gith with some success, you see muls and half-giants in Allanak, but you can't always choose them either.