kicking to hard

Started by Deathtakeusall, January 06, 2003, 04:27:45 AM

I think it is a bit silly how one can dual wield weapons and fight all styly
but my ranger kicks slow deftly it i think the chance of getting in a kick should be higher
Go ahead take it what harm could it do"

Your ranger doesn't have the kick skill, unless your subguild gave it to him. As such, he's going to miss a lot of kicks and do poorly with them.

Skills aren't something that start out super good. You need to work them up with time and patience.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Quote from: "Carnage"Your ranger doesn't have the kick skill, unless your subguild gave it to him. As such, he's going to miss a lot of kicks and do poorly with them.

Skills aren't something that start out super good. You need to work them up with time and patience.
i think he means acctally touching them with a kick like how hard could it be especially for hardy people of zalanthas to place a foot on someone?
et the sword be youre guide let you guide the sword.

Quote from: "Carnage"Your ranger doesn't have the kick skill, unless your subguild gave it to him. As such, he's going to miss a lot of kicks and do poorly with them.

i think he means acctally touching them with a kick like how hard could it be especially for hardy people of zalanthas to place a foot on someone?