Posting Spoilers

Started by Sanvean, December 27, 2002, 09:36:17 PM

I have removed a thread which contained "spoilers" - information about the way the code works which many people would prefer to find out on their own. Please use common sense when posting things.

In all honesty, I don't keep up with most of the forums except for Ask the Staff and General Discussion - others only when there is time and inclination. This is partially due to time pressures, and partially due to the fact that I've felt we could trust people not to post inappropriate information.

There are many nifty little code quirks, and one of the things which makes the game fun is discovering them. You may have known some of them so long that they seem old hat to you, but please be considerate and think when posting - is this something people might prefer to discover for themselves? If that seems like a possiblity, then, in the words of one pal of mine, "SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE" or expect to get spanked for it. Thanking you in advance.

Could you drop a line to the offenders? Because I'm not sure what post is in reference and I don't know if I was involved  :oops:

It was about an idea for magickers. And the spoiler poster was logged in as a guest.