Drunken Salarr is back in the Hiz-ouse!!

Started by DrunkenSalarr, November 27, 2004, 07:30:39 AM

Did you miss me?

Yes
27 (20.6%)
No
12 (9.2%)
Who are you?
37 (28.2%)
You were gone?
20 (15.3%)
Waffles
35 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 128

Voting closed: November 27, 2004, 07:30:39 AM

That's right, the Big DS is back in the MUD.

Due this job that I got a while back, I haven't played in almost a year, and though I was able to keep up some changes via preforming my Helper Duties (I could still do that while at work), after skimming just titles of a lot of the posts here, I realized I've missed quite a bit.

Not really sure if I'll be able to continue with my "last known character" or just have to retire it and start anew, but we'll see.  I mainly just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back, and when my playtimes will be (and hope someone will catch me up on the code/script changes as well as major RP bits that took place over the last year).

So, I'll pretty much be around early mornings eastern (6a-9a) Tuesday - Saturday.  Though my stopping time each day really depends on how busy it gets here (I will be playing from work). Sun-Mon it depends on what my day is like for when I am actually able to play.

Oh, and should someone want to update me on the RP bits, I basically just want to know the things a 'Nakki would know, as that it where I generally play.  So if Tuluk was overrun last week by halflings, I don't want to know, as most 'Nakki's probably wouldn't know yet, or care, really.  However, if 'Nak was overrun last week by halflings, that is something I really would like to know ('cause that would just be wierd).

It's great to be back, everyone.  Today I will mostly be trying to see what I can catch up on via the boards (just skimming) and the site docs.  and I will actually start playing in the next few days.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

Yummy Walffles..

Welcome back drunky! :D
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I remember you (your nickname, at least), welcome back.

But isn't 6am to 9am about the worst time to play?

Quote from: "da mitey warrior"But isn't 6am to 9am about the worst time to play?

Pretty much, but it's about the only time I can play.  I do tech support for the business accounts for a major ISP, and I start work each day at 6am, and by 9 (with the exception of Saturday) it's far too busy to continue anything that requires constant attention.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

Quote from: "da mitey warrior"But isn't 6am to 9am about the worst time to play?

Eh.. That makes 1pm to 4pm for Turkey time zone.. See you IG then.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

Welcome back chief ;)
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'

Do you ever post anything besides threads about you returning?
J/K, Welcome back. I need a good drunk to talk to.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Hmm... Afternoon for Turkey... I'll see you, DrunkenSalarr... And me likes waffles.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Sweeeeeet.

Good to have another veteran around, man.  PLAY!
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I missed you.  I've adjusted my angle and the amount of gunpowder, however, so my next shot...
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

I totally didn't miss you. Mostly because we've never played together though and I hear you suck. Mudslut.  :shock:

Welcome back to the fix.  :twisted:
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

say (while rotating a waffle rapped around a pound of butter, which is affixed to a toothpick) Mmm...waffles...
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

I missed you DS, welcome back!
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Damnit.

I was just getting used to not being on Armag, and then YOU have to come back.

Fucker.

*grin*

Good to know you're returning, to add your Special Formula DrunkenSalarr Sauce to the mix.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Waffles
Yea
Definitly.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Ooh, there goes not replying to necro-threads. Ah well.

If you're still around *poke poke* probably the most important bit you'll need to know is that you crAzy 'nakkies think you won the copper war.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot