Salarr Family!

Started by Xamminy, November 23, 2004, 09:13:16 PM

The most powerful merchant house in the known world is once again taking applications for family member characters!  In truth, we've been taking applications for a while, but all reminders of such seem to have fallen to the wayside, so here we go again!

If dealing with all of those out there that requires those instruments of killing and not being killed sounds like a fun time,  send an email to xamminy@armageddon.org and cc daigon@armageddon.org and mud@ginka.armageddon.org.

Each application should include your account name and a proposal for your new character.

Note that Salarr family members would all have at least a passing interest in the business of the House, often seeking to get people working for them pyramid scheme style so that they have to do the least amount of actual legwork while accomplishing the greatest amoung of profit for the House.

Salarri family can be ambitious characters or lazy socialites, but should ALWAYS interact with other PCs, keep their underlings busy and spending time with those other PCs regularly.

These characters must be full humans and can be any non-magicker guild.

Lastly, these positions come with a lot of responsibility. You -must- be willing to play regularly and must be involved in keeping other PCs occupied. Some understanding of Allanaki social structure and politics is a benefit, but not required.

Send in your application as soon as possible.  The sooner I get a few applications to consider, the sooner I will make a decision, and if your application comes in too late, you'll miss out on a great opportunity to get involved in commerce and politics.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

We haven't gotten a lot of responses on this yet.  I'd just like to remind people that we're looking for someone, and want to give everyone the chance of applying at the very least.  We'll take the person whom we think is the best probably by the end of the weekend, especially if we don't get any more responses.

Come, be a member of the largest Greater Merchant House in the Known World!
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!