Oh jeez, it's been forever.

Started by Dentrick, December 17, 2002, 11:32:07 PM

So I got bored and decided to give Armageddon another shot.  I logged in, and to my pleasure, my account was still active.  Logged into my character, and couldn't remember a @*^$)*( thing!  All of the quite necessary commands had floated right out of my head.

Time to scan the documents :P
Rei Kaze
(King Wind)

Hey welcome back.

As long as you remember EMOTE and THINK you should be fine.  :wink:

Hmm. Whats EMOTE?!?  :twisted:

Oh, it's been a long time since Sept 23 Delerak or sometime after that?

Hmm. Okay.

:twisted:  :twisted:

8) Creeper wants a  :twisted: emoticon with the sunglasses... Might have to make one for myself and working on it as we speak. Well, after I submit this and make sure I'm done with the board. IT's REALLY early, like 5.2 in the morning... CRAZY.
21sters Unite!

Yeah, 5.2 is pretty early.

Also, I think it's important to know the fart command.

Lukie, who is typing with one hand because he has an oreo in the other, and is probably typing faster that all y'all.
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

Quote from: "lukie"
Lukie, who is typing with one hand because he has an oreo in the other, and is probably typing faster that all y'all.

I never thought maxing out your "one_handed_typing" skill was something to brag about.  Unless you are, you know, trying to impress the netsexers.   :P

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

You should see my two_handed_typing skill.
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

d00d, i got this coolzor idea that ppl with realy really lrealy  good karma could have this calls that just like the other lasses ecept YOU GET TO SEE YOUR SKILZ!!!!! thta wood b esoo freaking cool b4 nobodoy else can tel how g00d u r but then YOU COULD TELL becuz yo'd roxor. what do you thign!?!??!!?!
 great evil walks Zalanthas...
Master Z has arrived from the west!

i tihng u r0x0rz my b0x04z d00d!!!111

dude, ht4T sI teh bewst idea i"ve veer heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ llololollololoololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! slillMax1ng si yteh wabe of teh futuR3~~~ DONT RIPE M OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~ jh4XOr the plnanat Becuz YoU SUCk
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev