Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

I think I would have said it tasted like cantelope candy with the consistency of boiled chicken.  Mine was only mildly garlicky.  Weird fruit.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

It's not inconvenient if you buy it canned!

There is also durian, which has even spikier points than jackfruit.

It also smells like utter ass, especially if it's overripe. But it tastes like custard.

That's so interesting.  A fruit that smells like ass but tastes like custard?

Durian fruit smells like a diaper.  A dirty diaper.  And since it smells so strongly of dirty diaper, it tastes like dirty diaper too...at least, I definitely did not think "custard" when I tasted it.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: LauraMars on July 22, 2015, 07:38:49 PM
Durian fruit smells like a diaper.  A dirty diaper.  And since it smells so strongly of dirty diaper, it tastes like dirty diaper too...at least, I definitely did not think "custard" when I tasted it.

I'm of the opinion that durian can only be enjoyed by those who grew up eating it, or by some genetically different portion of the population.

The less-evolved genetic kind.  Seriously, this fruit is one of the nastiest things to grow on this globe.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

July 22, 2015, 08:07:26 PM #1430 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:12:32 PM by BadSkeelz
Depends on the ripeness and the variety, or so I'm told. Never actually crossed paths with one.

Polished stone dildos are pretty Zalathan.

Now you can own a mastercrafted polished black onyx rod IG and IRL thanks to Chakrubs!

Or perhaps some smooth quartz for your more petite friends:

The aventurine is my particular favorite:

Might get one for myself and some ladies I know in both the Zalanthan and Earthly realms ^^;  <3

Awkward that's........well, that's a little awkward (funny though).  (and probably accurate)

Here's an awesome video of traditional bread baking in Tajikstan...I wonder if any of the flatbread makers of Zalanthas use a technique like this.

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/short-film-showcase/the-amazing-art-of-bread-baking-in-tajikistan

Yep, those are rock dildos alright. Who wants to talk about bread?

My two favorite things, so close together in this thread. Worlds combine.
Part-Time Internets Lady

A noble's gold signet ring (16th century gold signet ring)

A night in the wild.

A spike hilted longknife.

A carru-horn spear.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Straight out of Cavaticus' dreams...

Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

A skull-backed, slender-legged spider dangles in a large web here.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

That reminds me of Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Those skull spiders though...

Same here.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

That's because that picture is actually someone's fan art of a Skulltala.

Wow, that's some good photoshopping there.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

This is someone using their Master level Skin skill on a cow.

NSFW MILD TO MODERATE GORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8TBvkcSeFk&feature=youtube

The guy took 15 minutes to finish? Jesus ... that's way too much emoting. He could have killed and skinned like 15 more cows instead.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

He also manged more than a strip of meat and a few bones for his trouble.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I think I just found the staff from circa 1998?

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"