Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

More than likely the image wont post because it exceeds the forum limits - which non-staff mods can't see. These are normally pretty small (800x600 or so max) for most other forums.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Yummy.
"The church bell tollin', the hearse come driving slow
I hope my baby, don't leave me no more
Oh tell me baby, when are you coming back home?"

--Howlin' Wolf

A tribal human hunter foraging for bugs to put in his leather pouch. I love the ritualistic feathers worn on his shoulders and arms!

The metal needs to be replaced with bone but I think that this is a pretty good Zalanthas human.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Looks like a ex-slave tribal based on that broken chain on that collar.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

QuoteDark stained sunslits could look cool. Imagine if those white ones that inuit wears were solid black. Wood tone is cool also.
You can have these in game, good luck.
3/21/16 Never Forget

All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Those are cool, but you probably need to NSFW #3 for people, there.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Good eyes, James. I had to fullscreen to see that nipple.

March 29, 2015, 01:49:02 AM #1359 Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:55:08 AM by Tetra
I decided to cosplay Zalanthan things...

Being a junior noble, likely Oash since the silk tunic is blue.  Note the metal signet ring(it's actually silver and garnet).

A rogue krathi conjuring flames.  I'm holding an arathi here, a small oil-wick item used in Hindu ritual ceremonies.

A Kadian fop Merchant in white cotton and black kohl. Northern compound due to the plunging neckline.  

Also taking requests for goofy costumes if anyone has requests, and I'll put something together.
There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

Really nice stuff.

If I was pretty/gave a damn I could probably figure out how to look like something...

Thanks!  I'm still into make-believe & dress up as an adult.  I'll try a rinthi, find some uhh...Mud or something.
There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

I just imagine a lot of 'rinthis looking like victorian era chimney sweeps, minus the broom, maybe like this:

The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

That sweep has some serious 5 o'clock shadow.

Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

My order from Salarr finally came through:

Flint and agafari spear with a duskhorn antler cross-guard - plusa fang-adorned buckler.

An antler-wreathed battle staff.

Carru antler longknife.

And a bone-bladed longsword.

I'll have to dig out my larp weapons.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

That's awesome!
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

A menacing defiler

A T'zai Byn runner

When you look up and realize you're on the wrong side of the Labyrinth

A blue-robed templar

A desert elf in a fanged, bone half-mask

A sulking half-breed ranger

All really good. I like the Rinth one. So accurate.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.