Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

Awwww, so cute... Gurth are really so cute and adorable this would be a lot like a gurth without a shell.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

an interesting headdress concept presented by Grey Area, dropped in here as a teaser:

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

A recent one, eh?  Sweet.  How is Grey Area any ways?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Oooh. Incoming Tuluk templar uniform?
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Salt flats
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

Quote from: Chettaman on February 14, 2014, 08:51:00 AM
Salt flats

And yet we still can't find any Krathdamn salt.  :P
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

And in multiple forms and colors.
Fredd-

Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Looked through a Boris Vallejo gallery. This shit is always so god damn inspiring..

When a magicker interupts your mudsex?

There's a ton more over at http://vallejo.ural.net/ -- I'd post some more but many of them have rather nude females in them. And I don't wanna make this thread NSFW. I'd rather imagine all of Zalanthalas like this, and seems a lot of Dark Sun material is drawn in that loincloth style as well. I think the whole "heavy armor/abas/cloaks" culture IG comes from player's need for loots. But that's for another thread. Enjoy some Vallejo!

Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

I dunno about the lack of clothes, and I'm one player that NEVER puts on a ton of items, and regularly takes off their armor if applicable.

In truth, if you Google image search gypsies, the images without belly dancers or obese white guys with huge bellies are how I imagine people dress.

Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

I've lived near gypsies, know a few - met a bunch. They're very ecclectic, fashionable, and often dress as if inspired by Kramer from Seinfield and any fashionable french person you ever saw in the past fifty years. It's some sort of super thrift shop meets dirty tribal thing, with a lot of headwear.
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

You're lucky you live near neat gypsies. Ours just live in trailers and have big fat gypsy weddings. ;)

But - anyway. I just meant I see people in a desert, with whipping wind that scalds and scours more likely to wear clothes!

Though, I'm tempted to make a Zalanthan woman akin to the lady in the episode Major Boobage of South Park. ;)
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Looks very much like a piece of Kadian furniture. ;)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Totally aimed at the Hippy Northern market FantasyWriter!

Here is a proper Kadius bed for the Southern market:

p.s. Dead body of your enemy hidden underneath supplied separately.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

That one is f-ing awesome!
Southern Kadian: You suck until you have a southern bed IG to outmatch the northern one!  :-*
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Perhaps.... somewhere in the Known....

http://vimeo.com/52656500

(love the music to get into the Arm mood though)
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Dwarfen focus right there.  Do some art like that.
Fredd-

All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Some noble... somewhere. This pic's over 100 years old btw

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

The PICTURE is over a 100 years old?

What the hell? That's a lot of clarity for a photo from before 1914.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870