Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

Wow, that's gorgeous. Do you know who painted it or what it's originally from?
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I think it's called Canyon Cave by Roger Dean, done as cover art for a Yes album.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

The wastiest wastes that ever wasted.

Quote from: HavokBlue on December 19, 2013, 08:26:51 PM
I think it's called Canyon Cave by Roger Dean, done as cover art for a Yes album.

It is, and it is. The Union Album. Dean is one of my favorite artists. And so is Yes :)

Canyon of Wastes leading toward the western mountains
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

The Abi'li Pah and it's mesa's

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

January 15, 2014, 11:55:55 AM #1105 Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 06:27:18 PM by Harmless

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539704/The-worlds-ineligible-bachelor-Iranian-wash-60-years-smokes-animal-faeces-whip-mean-decomposed-porcupine.html

Iranian grebber smokes poop, hasn't bathed in 60 years, lives in a desert, enjoys rotten porcupine.

Edited to add: The story in the link above is amazing.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Stuff about a thousand of him in a slum and replace the idea of "being clean will make me sick" with "i dont even know how to not dirty" and you've got yourself a 'Rinther.

Chitin Bow:

Wood and Leather Vest:

Wood and Sandcloth Vest:

An Obsidian/Stone-Studded Sandcloth Vest:

Bone Shield and Raptor Tooth Axe/Hatchet?:

A bone tomahawk:

Chitin Gauntlets:

Chitin Breastplate:

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

DO WANT
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

I wish I had some of that stuff when I made the trailer.

I did actually make some wood arm guards which you can see on the legionnaires if you look closely.  I also made some obsidian-headed arrows, but I never filmed the scene they were intended for.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Some art from the Panzer Dragoon games. There's a lovely desolate feeling to lots of it. I can't really specify what could represent what though, but some of it could be Zalanthas-y. They certainly feel dusty at least. Big image dump 'ere.

More at this site: http://art.thewilloftheancients.com/index-2.html

Templar statue gone from the 'Rinth!

THIS IS TOO AMAZING NOT TO WATCH, behold the Omwand mating dance, AKA...

Mudsex in Zalanthas, complete with OOC spectator!!!

Quote from: Harmless on February 01, 2014, 06:13:26 PM
THIS IS TOO AMAZING NOT TO WATCH, behold the Omwand mating dance, AKA...

Mudsex in Zalanthas, complete with OOC spectator!!!

The commentary creeps me out.

This site has some awesome gear for sell, some of which could very well be straight out of Zalanthas sans metal.
http://www.verillas.com/

Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Wow, thanks for the link, there's actually some really cool pieces on there.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I like this visualization.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Those weird chest-pocket things. This is what they look like, kind of.

Pouched belts (though honestly I always think of them like fanny packs).

Come to the sunny lands of Tyn Dashra. It's always warm.

(click for larger resolution)

Naki Noble wear?
Grebber - One who grebs.

Perfect for stepping on undesirables.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

A gurth without a shell?

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness