Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

That.... doesn't necessarily have to be Kadian jewelry :P
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Looks more like Cenyrite glass to me. ;)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

*cough* That.

Cenyrite glass. Awright  8)
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Quote from: rpgguy2000 on June 01, 2013, 08:33:32 AM
But in the end Jozhals are no different from you or I. See? They kill people and steal their boots too!

This is awesome. I've always wanted to play a Jozhal.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Bushranger on June 02, 2013, 08:23:30 AM
Quote from: rpgguy2000 on June 01, 2013, 08:33:32 AM
But in the end Jozhals are no different from you or I. See? They kill people and steal their boots too!

This is awesome. I've always wanted to play a Jozhal.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Does Cenyr has monopoly on glass products? Serious question. The glass looks like ordinary fucking glass beads

June 02, 2013, 01:52:02 PM #933 Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:03:34 PM by FantasyWriter
No.  The helpfile states: "The village is primarily noted for the quality and artistry of the glassware it produces."
That insinuates that their glass is "better" than that of everyone else, IMO.  This would, in turn, lead one to believe that there is more out there for them to put to shame. :D

That's as far as I can go without offering IC information.  But it is certainly something that you can learn more about IG.

Edited to add: I said Cenyr earlier because it may or may not remind me of a certain IG item from there. ;)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Mmmmm grubs.

Cylops larva ;)
Grebber - One who grebs.

June 20, 2013, 05:57:28 PM #937 Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 05:57:15 PM by Fnord
Amor Fati

Change the water to sand.
Fredd-

Crap that is a scary looking damn thing, right there.

:o

All I am getting from this is dwarves mating with jozhals.

My new focus.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Repost ^?
Fredd-

A lots of things are re-posted. People don't have the time to read through all 38 pages of this thread.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on July 10, 2013, 07:43:27 PM
A lots of things are re-posted. People don't have the time to read through all 38 pages of this thread.

I figured, but this one somewhat doesn't look like one and that's why I asked.
Fredd-

You asked if it was a repost because it didn't look like a repost?

Is that mekillot wearing a bahamet's shell as a helmet? Because that is pretty freaking epic.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: James de Monet on July 11, 2013, 03:32:03 AM
Is that mekillot wearing a bahamet's shell as a helmet? Because that is pretty freaking epic.
And bracers, it seems.
Grebber - One who grebs.

No one in particular, but it feels thematic enough!

Maybe both Kings?
Fredd-