Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

lol really?

It looks to me as the girl is planting "skull" mountain beneath her, and the poor macho zalanthan man is clinging on for dear life.

Not to say this isn't very realistic as far as zalanthas life goes... just had to laugh at the "FRAGILE" title.    ;)
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

More gritty / badass females pweez!

Quote from: perfecto on November 16, 2012, 05:00:07 AM
lol really?

It looks to me as the girl is planting "skull" mountain beneath her, and the poor macho zalanthan man is clinging on for dear life.

Not to say this isn't very realistic as far as zalanthas life goes... just had to laugh at the "FRAGILE" title.    ;)

That was a parody on famous Frazetta's illustration of Conan. I laughed when I saw it and thought it would fit into the world of Z. Here's the original (also fitting):

Conan the Barbarian....

He is all that is man.

I have a shirt that I wear to the gym regularly to train that says the following; "To crush your enemies. To see them driven before you. To hear the lamentation of their women."

Every little boy wanted to be Conan growing up. I never stopped.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Desertman on November 16, 2012, 10:48:06 AM
Every little boy wanted to be Conan growing up. I never stopped.

Thumbs up. Reading Conan stories after a whole day of dealing with lippy administration workers does wonders for stress relief.

Something a noble might wear...

Maybe some heathen, shameless northerner! Tch. Too much skin at the neckline, and the sheer arms!

...I do lub it, though. I'd rock that in real life.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Yeah, I was thinking a northern noble. Especially with the billowy pants :)

In recognition of what's happening in Palestine today, some photos of Bedouin culture. Also, I like tribals. Sorry if any of this has been posted already.

Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Quote from: boog on November 20, 2012, 10:47:04 AM
Maybe some heathen, shameless northerner! Tch. Too much skin at the neckline, and the sheer arms!
Aaaw man! I came to make that comment myself :(

Some Tuareg, Al-Seik:

Al-Seik are the ones that love blue, right?

The seik have blue facial tattoos but favor darkly-stained things. The Jul Tavan tents are blue though. Is that who you meant or?
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Middle is Jul Tavan. Top and bottom are Seik. .... bow chicka wow wow....

I always picture Seik tattoos looking more like this:

Only sans the crazy-eyed guy and add in a lighter blue color as well. The closest tribal tattooing I've seen IRL would be maori (closest to how I picture it, at least).
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on November 21, 2012, 09:55:53 AM
The seik have blue facial tattoos but favor darkly-stained things. The Jul Tavan tents are blue though. Is that who you meant or?

Ah. I knew someone sold dark-stained goods, but I thought they were dark blue. Nevermind, I'm fuzzy on human tribals. Pics like these make me want to try one some day.

They rock, I like them better than Nak, even. They can be isolated at times, but like d-elves, you have a lot of interesting family built in and license to travel a lot, which is always fun.

For love of the sand bloods, though, more pics:

If the horses and mules were oxen.

A certain place crowded with beggars out front in Nak on Meleth's. I know it's not tribals but...

In the shade of a cluster of tents, mmm?

A shaggy-furred plains ox is here, in a colorful saddle.

Some of the blonde ones fail at the coloring but the rest of them are pretty close to how I picture various tribals.

Sans water of course.

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

December 06, 2012, 01:26:43 AM #768 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 01:31:42 AM by HavokBlue
Took this out behind my house. I think if the sky were red, it could be somewhere in the north.

All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

That is awesome.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

^ Awesome!
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

I want to make a djellabah that looks like that guy's.

assess -v figure:

This man would be slightly shorter than you, but with that hood he's rocking he's like twice your height.

What the...?

Blue haired whiran farts, and an elf with a flowing beard-carpet?

Even the black dude is laughing...