Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

May 04, 2011, 12:50:09 AM #450 Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:58:29 AM by Gunnerblaster

Bounty Hunter?

Deep within the Grey Forest

The enemy army marches onwards...
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on April 11, 2011, 01:45:45 AM
Quote from: BleakOne on April 11, 2011, 12:32:04 AM
Moar kewl pix pl0x.
Not with language like that, Mister.

I humbly request another helping of top-draw depictions of Zalanthas, what-what.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

May 04, 2011, 07:57:06 AM #452 Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 07:59:57 AM by perfecto

Hanging out in Meleth's circle...

edit: YAY!!! the first pic I ever plastered on the GDB
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

An Elkrosian rains down fury upon the land...

Would-be Raider is in for a shock.

A Vividuan consumed by her element as she begins weaving her spells.

Another Vividuan shrouding herself in regenerative waters.

A hunted Whiran stands fast, preparing herself for battle.

A Rukkian kicks up a whipping wall of sand to thwart approaching danger.

A meditating Rukkian, hidden deep within her lair.

A rogue Krathi 'rinther dances nimbly over the rooftops as she evades pursuit.
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?

She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

I predict an upsurge of 'gicker apps after that post. :D
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."
- Samuel Clemens

An f-me Vividuan shows off her sandals.

Quote from: Return of the King (1980)
It's so easy not to try,
Let the world go drifting by--
If you never say, "Hello,"
You won't have to say, "Good Bye."

GB: Those are some really bad fake boobs on that Rukkian.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on May 09, 2011, 04:33:07 PM
GB: Those are some really bad fake boobs on that Rukkian.

And on the last Vivaduan. Yeesh!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

F-me gemmer.

lul.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on May 13, 2011, 05:10:05 PM
F-me gemmer.

Hey doc. I met this hot little number a few nights ago, and now it burns when I pee.
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."
- Samuel Clemens

New definition of "Fire Crotch".

She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: shalooonsh from Details of the Ghaati"The Khaadi are known for an almost dwarven drive once they determine a goal that they need to attain, and have a reputation of being some of the most ferocious of the race."

A Ghaati hunter strikes when night falls - Hidden from the Sun's ferocious glare.

The Ghaati Warchief of the Khaadi prepares his tribe for War.

A Ghaati Warparty advances against enemy foes.

Though rare, a trader that goes amongst the furless, educated in their ways, to acquire from the furless what the tribe cannot acquire for itself.

I firmly believe that the Ghaati have the ability to, both, be beautiful - and ferocious.

She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

That last pic seems a little too human and catlike, to me, but the first two are epically on-target.
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

Those first three pictures are for the win. I approve.
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Funny no one wants to like the "cute" one  ::)
I think that's a nice compilation. And you just have to imagine the last one with her ears back and teeth bared, with a longknife in hand.
- Samuel Clemens

Meh. I think I was pretty spot on, with all four. Different roles in the tribe require different tactics. Just because the "cute" one appears disarming and weak - Cross her in a deal and the three above her will be skull fucking you before dawn (because they are said to be as nocturnal as possible).

Tribute to the Female Ghaati

She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

What's with all the sexy catlady pics?

I'm pretty sure I would only MUDsex one of those cat people with Malifaxis.  In the hopes that it is terrifying.  Yet soft.

Reason I like the others, including the five new ones, more is the faces look like animals, not a human's face on a cat's head.

Quote from: BleakOne on May 18, 2011, 03:37:01 AM
Reason I like the others, including the five new ones, more is the faces look like animals, not a human's face on a cat's head.
I like the 4th picture, the most. In my mind, that's the one that fits best in Armageddon/Zalanthas.

She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

My favourite would be the second picture from the first batch (Magic the Gathering, I think it is), minus the steel weapon. Big, ugly and tough looking, but still carries itself with pride and intelligence.

Silt Horror.

From: The world of Zalanthas according to Mr.Potato Head.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Sandstorm:

Just before dawn on the Salt Flats:

NOFUN:
Random Armageddon.thoughts: fuck dwarves, fuck magickers, fuck f-me's, fuck city elves and nerf everything I don't use
Maxid:
My position is unassailable.
Gunnerblaster:
My breeds discriminate against other breeds.

That's how hardcore I am.

I often find inspiration in the works of Jean Giraud, aka Moebius.

A hunter and his super sized erdlu (ratlon?) making camp.

A half-elf hunter with his falcon and sunback.

Tribal warriors.

Elven tribals on a skellebain vision quest.

The three-legged mutant mantis?

That sandstorm picture is really awesome Anaiah...

For all you War beetle repairs.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.