Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Extremely. Wonder what's the source of the image.

googling 'bloodied warrior'

Erdlu

Inix and mekillot

Kank (lol)

Inix

Sunlon?

All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Alrighty. Here's one for you artists.

Could someone draw a pic of a Bejeweled hand for me? Like the one used as a symbol for a certain group in a certain part of the world.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

I can't be the only one that thinks of this ...

... except you know, with flesh instead of gold metal.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

I would actually love to see someone do a nice map of the city states.
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Quote from: Feco on April 02, 2011, 05:09:58 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMGpBmiKEyc&feature=related

You see that.  Every. Damn. Day.
I think you're exaggerating.  That's a tremendous sandstorm, or whatever, the kind of storm that you better have direction sense while in, sure, but every day?  :P
"I am a cipher, wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."
- Jimmy James, the man so great they had to name him twice

Quote from: Marshmellow on April 03, 2011, 07:38:58 AM
Quote from: Feco on April 02, 2011, 05:09:58 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMGpBmiKEyc&feature=related
You see that.  Every. Damn. Day.
I think you're exaggerating.  That's a tremendous sandstorm, or whatever, the kind of storm that you better have direction sense while in, sure, but every day?  :P

Depends on what city you're in ;)
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Psh. :D Even in Storm there are clear days.
"I am a cipher, wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."
- Jimmy James, the man so great they had to name him twice

Quote from: Marshmellow on April 03, 2011, 11:59:01 AM
Psh. :D Even in Storm there are clear days.
When no one else is online.
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?

She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

The..things I do when I should go to class or study...

Nice.
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

Those look completely awesome, Mooney? Can we has more? :)

I like the touch of emo to the half-elf.

She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Yeah. The expressions are cool on all of them, nice work.

Lol, the elf and that smug look is how I've always pictured them :P

Awesome ones, Mooney.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I'll try to find a better picture, but ever since seeing Rift's Vaiyuu, this is how I picture carru.

Moar kewl pix pl0x.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Quote from: BleakOne on April 11, 2011, 12:32:04 AM
Moar kewl pix pl0x.
Not with language like that, Mister.

She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Bakmut? with out the snake tongue.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.