Visualizing Zalanthas..

Started by Delirium, September 20, 2004, 05:37:47 PM

Ever wondered what the hell a 'straightening wrench' was?

http://www.primitiveways.com/arrow_straightening.html
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

The silver-skinned half giant noms the tressy, dreadlock-tressed woman's head.

Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

January 23, 2010, 03:11:59 PM #279 Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 03:13:39 PM by Thorg

A mek-drawn argosy, an unstoppable wonder of human power and ingenuity! Truly a bastion of civilisation in the desert wastes. What's that Amos? You want to drive? Well sure! What's the worse that could happen?

*slide whistle*

There should be more war chariots ig.

January 26, 2010, 07:22:11 AM #281 Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 07:24:20 AM by FantasyWriter
Silt Sea:

Beyond the Red Sandstone Walls:

Kadian Sorceress FTW:

Cai Shyzn Oasis:
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Those were super awesome FW.  :o
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

There is only one calling which warriors follow: to fight, and perhaps to die fighting. Although motivated by innumerable goals, there are a few commonalities among warriors. In nearly all warriors there exists some notion of honour and fairness, and often a vague conception of glory.

New skill for muls: double chin thump.

Moonrise over the scrublands:

Bisht

Abaya

Djellabah

Thobe

Kalasiri

Sandstorm

QuoteResidents of Sydney, Australia awoke today Sept. 23 to orange skies filled with dust. This image pair from  jujuly25 at flickr also shows a clear-sky view from the same angle on a Sydney balcony a day ago. What a dusty difference a day makes.

The  BBC reported that the dust storm is the result of years of drought in eastern parts of Australia.  National Geographic published an in-depth story and  pictures in April on the region's Murray-Darling basin and the long term drying from climate change in parts of Australia. These changes are increasingly seen as part of a larger pattern of  shifts in rainfall in several regions.

Kruth Cards
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

June 01, 2010, 07:30:45 PM #289 Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 10:29:26 PM by WagonsHo
(First posted elsewhere by Shadeoux)

Tuluki sinkhole:  http://www.mixxbuzzers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/guatemala-sinkhole.jpg

Yes, the above photograph is a real sinkhole.

The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

aurochs

The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

New Dark Sun 4e gallery is up, reposting here:

Dwarves are still badass.

Street fight! Note the Templar with a funny hat in the background.

Goddamn BOW MANTIS and a couple of muls fighting off a horde of gith. This is so badass.

Argosy, elf gicker and pals fight a braxat.

See you next time, silt cowboy.

Wow.  Nice find, Thorg!!!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

The Moorish Chief, 1878
Eduard Charlemont

These are by Ben wooten:

bahamet

Anakore

My favorite:

This guy is pretty amazing and prolifict, much more at the link below:

http://benwootten.deviantart.com/art/Anakore-174818005#/d2p1mso
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

August 12, 2010, 07:28:39 PM #297 Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 07:35:31 PM by Thunkkin
Thanks, Potaje!

This one as well:

Somewhere west of Allanak: 

Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

A dirty desert necker.

A sandy brown inix.

Silt Horro-BEEP

Sunlon.

A mantis.

A vicious tembo is prowling here.

Kanks.

A lean, yellow-skinned gith is here.