It's Time to Get Your Kank On!

Started by Suhuy, July 02, 2016, 02:50:28 AM

There will be a large-scale, continuous RPT from the 13th to the 15th in Allanak. Expect the city to take on a different look and feel during this time frame. All manner of life may come crawling out of the woodwork for this occasion, as it's intended to cater to every character type. Simply being in the city on these days should yield some activity, even if you're not around during the time of an announced event. With a little luck, it might even be hopping during the off peak hours!

If you're hosting an event during this RPT, please use this thread to announce the date and times.

It's time to get your kank on, everyone! Whatever that means ;)

Quote from: Kankman on July 02, 2016, 09:40:00 AM
Did somebody say, KANKMAN??!!??

No.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

*wipes her slate clean for the entire month of July so she can sit, glued to the computer and Armageddon*

*nods firmly*

Why oh why do I have crap going on next week? :( :(

Not sure when I'll be around but I'm gonna try! :(

July 13th, Starting 9pm server...

It's time to play... Will you get lucky?

Let's Kank, Allanak..

Details on in game boards. See you there.

Smooth Sands,
Maristen Kadius, Solace the Bard, Paxter (Jump), Numii Arabet, and the rest.

With a little bit of

And maybe some of

And definitely some of

Come on out and have a great time, Allanaki style!

Friday, July 15th. Gates open at 7:40pm server, the action starts at 8:10pm. The odd times are due to my calculations of when the sun ought to set and then rise the following morning. Hopefully I did it right, but if not we'll just go ahead with whatever IG time it happens to be.

I put two large posts on the IC message boards for more information!

And next on the list of announcements is a small event scheduled on the 14th around 8pm server time.

Be there or be unfashionable!

Also if a certain other clan was hoping to run their thing on this day, they're welcome to do so any time from 9pm onward.

Nana nana nana nana KANKMAN!

KANKMAAAAN

KANKMAAAAAAN

KANMAN!!!

[/troll]

Effective immediately this RPT has now become an HRPT. Expect your character to feel the effects of this event no matter where they are in the game and for the very history of the Known World to change irrevocably. Nothing is going to be the same after this and if you're not online during the next few days while this HRPT runs, you'll miss out on all the excitement, catastrophes, and general game changing events.

Actually, I'm just pulling your leg :D But this should be an opportunity for fun to be had by all. With perhaps the exception of (known) defilers, everyone is welcome. 3 days of RPTness are fast approaching. Brace yourselves!

July 13, 2016, 11:41:36 AM #9 Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 01:03:27 AM by Beethoven
Sweet! Sounds like the perfect opportunity for my known preserver to mingle and rub elbows with the rich and silky!

;)

The auction/sale is beginning shortly!
Smooth Sands,
Maristen Kadius, Solace the Bard, Paxter (Jump), Numii Arabet, and the rest.

Kank you all for this first day!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I'd like to kank you all for a fun time!
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

Two quick points of note.

• The event scheduled for the 14th at 8:00 pm server time is moved to 9:00 pm to accommodate a larger number of players
  • The entire RPT itself (not today's event, but all of it) is extended until the 16th to accommodate additional clans

Get ye kank on while ye still can!

A small event will be going down tomorrow, the 16th, at approximately 8pm server time.

Look for an in-game board post later today.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

There will be a Fale party in the tents in the plaza near Red's Retreat right after Bloodball. There may or may not be metal spiders. You rolls the dice. Youse takes your chances.
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

BLOODBALL BEGINS IN 60 MINS!!!

5:10 PST estimate, which makes it... fucking... I hate math... 8:10 Zalanthan Server Time.

BE THERE OR BE SCRAB #2486!!!!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Norcal on July 14, 2016, 12:44:27 AM
I'd like to kank you all for a fun time!
Fredd-

LOL that was awesome

Thank you everyone who participated, organized, etc!  Was well worth ditching work for :)

That was epic indeed!
Fredd-

FIRE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS

Fire kanks for the memories, everyone.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

What fun!  Thanks to all of you who organized it!

Quote from: AdamBlue on July 15, 2016, 11:32:53 PM
FIRE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS

What a positively spectacular RPT.

I've been playing since the start of 2008, and that was my favorite RPT yet.
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.