Role Call: City (Rinth) Elves!

Started by nauta, June 20, 2016, 11:00:19 AM

June 20, 2016, 11:00:19 AM Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 02:30:11 PM by nauta
They came from out of the bowels of the city...

And they stand around looking awesome holding up the heads of their enemies (pretend)...

And even more awesome when wearing sexy outfits...

This is a role call for three (3) other city elves to join me in causing trouble and mischief.

o Location: Labyrinth (although some wiggle room is allowed here).
o Magickers accepted (maybe).
o Boys and Girls Welcome!  (Would prefer an even split.)
o Elf-looking Breeds accepted (maybe).
o Warning: while this role should have hooks outside the labyrinth, playing a city elf (and a fortiori a rinther city elf) is often an isolated role.  Commitment is encouraged, both to the tribe itself and to the role.
o Newbs to the rinth welcome -- I've clocked in close to $150,000 worth of time in the rinth.

PM me with:

o playtimes (when do you normally play)
o play status (casual, not-so-casual)
o playstyle/experience (two or three sentences about what -you- would like to do in Arm with a c-elf, e.g., adventure, chop things up, steal stuff, social -- also tell me if you've played in the rinth/sewers before)

I'll then send you the (spanking new, staff-approved) documentation for the tribe/family!

Deadline is Thursday night!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Yup.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Take note! Nauta is a great roleplayer.

Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Nauta is totally off the hook. This looks like a blast.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

June 20, 2016, 03:24:15 PM #4 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 03:29:36 PM by nauta
Inspiration (warning: I'm pretty sure this is SFW, I only skimmed it after searching for the word 'penis'):

http://dragonballzfan101.deviantart.com/art/TMNT-Love-In-The-Sewers-433632606

(This is definitely SFW:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWV8vvSnERk

as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Ugh, this sounds so cool, and I've always wanted to try out a family role.
I like my current PC though  :'(
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Quote from: WanderingOoze on June 20, 2016, 05:02:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc

Quote from: Jihelu on June 20, 2016, 05:30:04 PM
Oh, cool!

Also fuck elves though.

You don't fuck elves.

Elves fuck you.

And make you fuck yourself.

8)
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

City Elves are such a fun race to play.

Sneaky types are cool.

And Nauta is an amazing player!

Someone pls kill me so I can app!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: nauta on June 20, 2016, 05:03:32 PM
Quote from: WanderingOoze on June 20, 2016, 05:02:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc

Lmao
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

If only this newfound love of elves were at all reflected in IC reality. Heaven.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: Patuk on June 20, 2016, 06:25:22 PM
If only this newfound love of elves were at all reflected in IC reality. Heaven.

Be the change. Or in the case of Elves, steal the change.

~Jack Vance~

Your strength will probably be poor, your endurance will probably be poor, your wisdom will probably be poor but your agility and your family will be awesome!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on June 20, 2016, 07:31:00 PM
Your strength will probably be poor, your endurance will probably be poor, your wisdom will probably be poor but your agility and your family will be awesome!

I was thinking about that while walking my dogs.

~Jack Vance~

Totally would. On the one hand, I've had nothing but excellent experiences playing with nauta. On the other hand, I am still involved in a role that I don't feel ready to drop yet, and also, I want more people to experience Nauta's awesomeness rather than hog it all to myself.   ;)
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

I sent you a couple PMs Nauta, do you have a timeframe for when you expect this Roll Call to start?
3/21/16 Never Forget

June 21, 2016, 01:45:36 PM #20 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 01:59:03 PM by nauta
Right, I'm putting a deadline of Thursday night on this!  Will get back to everyone then.

I will add to the list of people who say that Nauta is a good RPer and you should play with them.
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

Nauta has my ringing endorsement.

If I was between roles, I would app for two of these positions.

Be that as it may, if I suddenly find myself Sans PC, I may show up late to the sharpparty.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on June 21, 2016, 07:04:40 PM
Nauta has my ringing endorsement.

If I was between roles, I would app for two of these positions.

Be that as it may, if I suddenly find myself Sans PC, I may show up late to the sharpparty.

You're making a mistake, Hoss.

~Jack Vance~

Would be all over this if I could.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger