Secret role call: Allanak

Started by Talia, April 17, 2015, 02:26:41 PM

I'm looking for someone(s) to play somewhere in the southlands.

Specifically, I'm looking for one or more gritty, goal-oriented opportunists who can roll into an in-progress plot.

What you will get:
-- Southlands staff support
-- Some resources
-- Some information
-- To play your PC as a full person
-- To live, achieve, and/or die based on your own actions

If that sounds like you, and the opportunity sounds appealing, then I invite you to apply by filing a Role Application with the Arm of the Dragon. There is no need to tell us who your character will be or what s/he will be doing, since you don't know what the role is! Just tell us how hard you can throw yourself in over the next month or so, and what your usual playtimes are. If you want, you can also tell us how good you are at involving other players and/or doing leader-y stuff or plot stuff.

Applications will close as soon as southlands staff feel like we've got the type and number of players we want for the role(s), so get 'em in if you want it. You probably have at least until the end of the weekend, but no promises.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Guys, I know that some of you are visual learners so I'm including this summary of the current state of the Southlands.

Responses have been sent out to everyone who applied. Thank you, playerbase! See you in Allanak :)
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"