Linked Events

• APM @ ShaL's House: August 01, 2015 - August 03, 2015

Author Topic: Negotiations open for August FIRST APM @ ShaL's House  (Read 30487 times)

ShaLeah

Negotiations open for August FIRST APM @ ShaL's House
« on: April 11, 2015, 02:54:01 PM »
Been chatting it up with some people about maybe making an APM for a weekend at my house complete with overnights, booze, kid friendly and BBQ.

Interested parties should book a room early BUT couchspace, floorspace, tent claims and blow up mattresses are permitted too. Dates and such still being discussed.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:09:54 PM by Adhira »
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

whitt

Re: Negotiations open for early August APM @ ShaL's House
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 05:56:09 PM »
Oh!  This... would be excuse to return to Jersey!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Aruven

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 01:18:16 PM »
There is a massive phish festival, and also, I will be in Wilkes-barre in august seeing some extended family. That's not New Jersey but its far east enough already to say maybe?

I would be pitching a tent.

Aruven

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 01:19:23 PM »
Do we dress up like characters from the chronological history page?

If so staff plz send me the desc of Muk Utep and crimson braided wig

whitt

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 02:03:06 PM »
There is a massive phish festival, and also, I will be in Wilkes-barre in august seeing some extended family. That's not New Jersey but its far east enough already to say maybe?

Wilkes-barre/Scranton is probably two hours from Shal's.  So yes.  Doable.

Speaking of doable...

Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

ShaLeah

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 02:17:56 PM »

Wilkes-barre/Scranton is probably two hours from Shal's.  So yes.  Doable.

Speaking of doable...

Of course you would be. I'm hot as fuck for an old, fat broad.

Phrasing.

Pitching tents is awesome. I'm three blocks from the beach. Did I mention this is a whole weekend thing?

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Aruven

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 11:13:28 PM »

Pitching tents is awesome. I'm three blocks from the beach. Did I mention this is a whole weekend thing?

!!!!!!

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 09:46:26 PM »
House Rising Sun aka Dig and I will be there with our mismatched pair of midget servants. I'm not sure if we're looking at the first or second weekend here in August, Shal. First seems better to me, but I can't say why. Maybe I should book our fights first?
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

ShaLeah

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 10:52:02 PM »
House Rising Sun aka Dig and I will be there with our mismatched pair of midget servants. I'm not sure if we're looking at the first or second weekend here in August, Shal. First seems better to me, but I can't say why. Maybe I should book our fights first?

Lol yes.... yes that seems prudent.

Molten Heart

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2015, 03:48:30 AM »
When do you stop taking applications?

Adhira

• Producer
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 12:40:40 AM »
Will there be live streaming of the event?
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

bcw81

• Helper
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 05:25:10 AM »
Will there be live streaming of the event?
I'd be game for that - Rebirth of the Tinychat.

A female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

ShaLeah

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 07:23:06 AM »
I don't see why we couldn't skype or whatevs but I wonder why you can't ALL come, I mean it's 2 and a 1/2+ months away!

West coasters get in the car and drive! Take a plane!

Seriously people, come to my house. There will be booze and BBQ!

Asmoth

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 11:25:11 AM »
I don't see why we couldn't skype or whatevs but I wonder why you can't ALL come, I mean it's 2 and a 1/2+ months away!

West coasters get in the car and drive! Take a plane!

Seriously people, come to my house. There will be booze and BBQ!
There is going to be children there and they are like real life breeds to me, I find them fun for short periods of time but after longer periods I want to pk them. Lol
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 11:45:53 AM »

Leave my house?  What kind of text-based-game-playing socialite do you think I am?

But no really.  I'd love love love love love to come to this, it's just that orchestrating a vacation when Zoltan works third shift and I work first (and don't know whether I'll have a new job and what the schedule will look like) means I can't RSVP at this time.
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.

ShaLeah

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 08:46:27 AM »

Leave my house?  What kind of text-based-game-playing socialite do you think I am?

But no really.  I'd love love love love love to come to this, it's just that orchestrating a vacation when Zoltan works third shift and I work first (and don't know whether I'll have a new job and what the schedule will look like) means I can't RSVP at this time.

But but but... but I have crash space! Come onnnnnn!

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2015, 08:49:24 AM »
I'll let you know for sure when either (1) the awesome job I applied for calls me to tell me I didn't get it and I can request time off at my current job, or (2) the awesome job I applied for is ALL MINE and I can figure out if I can take time off in August.  And then also (3) I figured out whether Zoltan either wants to come or doesn't mind if I go alone.  :-*

Until then, you'll have to be in

"Bad move, fool!"

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 11:58:45 AM »
Shal has a pool and I have my wry and slightly bitter wit. What fun we'll have!
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 12:07:14 PM »
Dig cooks! He's not just a pretty face!

LauraMars

• Helper
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 12:35:42 AM »
international travel is too expensive right now but if there's a skype call count me in

I'll even set up my webcam
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2015, 12:32:31 PM »
Well, I didn't get my job.  What are the dates on this? I'm going to try to work it out with my secretary.
     "Bad move, fool!"

Aruven

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2015, 06:04:54 PM »
Is there tent infrastructure space still? I do believe I will still be in PA around that time. No plan change. Will confirm in months.

ShaLeah

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 09:40:21 PM »
My yard is huge. Plenty of space.
Path has to confirm the dates, she's the reason for the season. I just got a job serving at the local amphitheater for their concerts and events so I might have to work a night while we do this BUT the light in the pool is out so perfect for night pool make out sessions. We'll Skype that shit so be warned!

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2015, 09:00:05 AM »
Basically my secretary has called dibs on the weekend of August 8-9 (and the preceding and succeeding half weeks) so I can do any weekend that isn't that weekend.
     "Bad move, fool!"

Aruven

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2015, 09:47:49 AM »
How are we supposed to play armageddon do you have the wifi

I can't *live without it
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:28:15 AM by Aruven »